influenster

Monday, November 2, 2015

Wicked Health and Beauty products

Wicked Health and Beauty sent me 3 amazing items that no one should live without.

 Have you ever tried washing your back and you just can't get it perfectly? Then you try one of those brushes and it's completely uncomfortable, well they have literally solved that major problem with their Exfoliating Loofah Back Scrubber. Basically it has two handles so  you can go up and down your back, its so easy! It exfoliates and is great for people who have trouble like me. Especially for women because of all the residue that conditioner can leave, it cleans it all off perfectly. It's great for removing toxins for all types of skin. The second thing they sent me was their 3 pack of Loofah Sponges. These are great for people like me with oily but sometimes dry skin. They really exfoliate removing all the dead skin on your body. They get rid of acne, blackheads, other skin impurities, can can aid in healing of psoriasis, as well as eczema. Which for me is great I randomly get eczema here and there and I have really noticed a difference while using the loofahs. The last thing they sent me are the Exfoliating Loofah Sponge Pads, the have elastic on the back so you can wear them almost like a glove instead of having to fold a washcloth or one of those other loofahs with the string. They work great especially for washing your face. They are great for all skin types as well, hypoallergenic, and can help reduce future problems like breakouts or too dry, too oily, or combination skin. They are also reusable. I highly recommend these products. I really enjoyed getting to use them. The great thing is that they are very affordable starting at $10.99 on sale right now on amazon. That is a great price! Here is the link to make a purchase, and with amazon prime you get free shipping! http://www.amazon.com this link will take you straight to the Wicked Health and Beauty page on amazon. If you want to learn more about their company and see more products you can also visit their website which will redirect you to amazon to purchase at http://www.wickedhealthandbeauty.com/ Thank you to Wicked Health and Beauty for sending me these awesome items! My family and I love them!
-Kayla



No comments:

Post a Comment