influenster

Friday, June 5, 2015

ahh the life of being a mom

Long day, can you tell by the title??
I'm super behind on editing and of course those are the days when your kids seem to be the most needy. I probably should be editing now but thought I'd take a break. I have one last album and I'm at least caught up. Although I love how my little man wants my attention and wants to be with my but sometimes its just so hard. I know those of you with 2 year olds understand, and if you have babies under 2 you will understand soon. It's the "I want to do everything on my own, but you need to do it for me as well" stage. They want to be independent but cant completely be. Finally I had to break down and take an hour nap because it was too overwhelming, but i got woken up to banging on my door from my little man yelling MAMA, MAMA!! (don't worry he wasn't unsupervised) The dogs were watching him lol totally joking. And to think we want another?! I must be crazy right?! but with all these babies being born, and all these births I'm photographing it is honestly giving me the worst baby fever. But i also feel like how could I ever love another baby as much as my first. Then I feel terrible for even thinking that. That's a normal thought right? Anyways, I'm loving all of the work I've been getting. I'm still deciding what my favorite kind of photography is. I think it might be newborns, but tomorrow is my first boudoir session and I think im going to really love that. I love all sessions but I want to find my absolute favorite and specialize in that. Who knows maybe I'll just love it all and continue it all. So everyone, for the month of June I am offering $60 maternity sessions and $40 infant sessions (under the age of one) for a little more practice. So here is my favorite photo from this month so far,
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment