influenster

Sunday, June 14, 2015

This is definitely a rant blog

Is parenthood and life supposed to be this hard? Today was just one of those days where you want to be alone and binge watch netflix in the dark with a warm blanket. It started out great, I got to do a beautiful baby girls newborn session, then it went downhill from there. My son ran into the street, my husband and I havent talked in hours, my mother and I got into an argument, my eyes are burning from the crying and frustration. I love my little man and all I want to do is cuddle him but my mom is coming to visit Tuesday and I need to edit as much as possible before she gets here, tonight and tomorrow are going to be long. I dont really even know if anyone reads my blogs, I havent gotten any comments, do any of you understand how I feel? I wish it would get easier but it doesn't. I love photography but I feel my son slipping away since I dont get to see him that much. It breaks my heart to hear him cry when I leave. It really does. It makes me want to say screw it and just stay home with him. But we have bills of course. Is being a mother and wife supposed to be this hard? Or am I just being a baby about it? Another topic I wanted to bring up is carseat safety. Ive been seeing a LOT of articles lately about carseat safety. PLEASE make sure that the buckle is even with your childs armpits, rear face until at least 2 years old or as close to 2 as you can, and make sure it is installed properly. I just read about an Alaska Airlines incident and I will never fly on that airline again. Them choosing comfort over an infants safety is unbelievable. Also, I will never fly United again either because of the animal abuse, if you havent heard it yet google it. Its ridiculous and sad. I cant even believe they are still in business. Okay heres my last rant, so yesterday I went to walmart with my son to get some supplies I needed for some upcoming sessions and Im waiting for a parking space and this man (mid 40s-50s) walks by and makes a hand gesture at my car while giving me a dirty look. Now i had been waiting for the space for probably 3 minutes, meanwhile he wasnt even in his car yet. I was FURIOUS! How can he be mad at me when he isnt even in his car?! So of course my protective mommyness came out and I said some things I wont write in here because they are inappropriate and he drove off all mad. Im sorry id like a close spot since I have a two year old that I have to carry who weighs 26 lbs and is heavy as heck! Like who does this guy think he is. Anyways sorry for the rant post but I had to get it out. Here is my favorite photo from this week.
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment