influenster

Friday, September 4, 2015

The Art Kit Subscription

We were so thrilled when The Art Kit agreed to send us a kit! I love doing crafts with my little man. It gives us such great bonding time together and I love painting so I hope that some of that rubs off on him too. My husband is extremely artistic as well so I'm glad he has the desire for arts and crafts like we do. I was overly impressed by the box I was sent, the personalized letter was great and is always a big plus for me. Now, because I reviewed it I did get something extra, not sure what it was because there was so much but it was great. Lex and I opened it together and it felt like it was never going to end with how filled it was. It came with paints that you make on your own, which I absolutely was in love with as soon as I saw them, plus they even send you all the materials like little cups to mix the paint in, as well as paper. It also came with a puzzle, that is great for my sons age. Each month is leaning towards a different art theme. So I'm assuming we got the painting theme. Which is fine with me! We got a little sticker book, a book about a famous artist, a bag to put everything in, pencils, and so much more as you will see in the photos. The kit is $34.95 a month and is charged on the first of the month every month. You may cancel at any time or you may order just one kit. You can also buy different art items instead of a kit, visit their website http://theartkit.com/ for more details, they go into more detail about siblings and what each kit has or is geared towards. You can also like them on  Facebook. They have a 35% discount on all items except the monthly order right now so take advantage of that because these are excellent quality items. I am extremely happy with this order. Thank you to The Art Kit for making my son so happy, and helping him learn at the same time. Here is Lex opening his.
-Kayla











No comments:

Post a Comment