influenster

Monday, September 21, 2015

Willlow Beans: Organic Cotton Swaddles, Bamboo Muslin Swaddles, and Organic Bamboo washcloths

Willow Beans is one of my favorite companies for swaddles! My favorites are the Bamboo Muslin swaddles, I swear as soon as you feel how soft these are you will never go back to another swaddle again! They are absolutely amazing!!! The washcloths as well, I was supposed to use them for my son and found myself using them for myself as well! I couldn't help it! I've never used a bamboo product before but now I don't want to switch. The Bamboo swaddles and washcloths both come in white, but the Organic Cotton Swaddles come in 3 different prints/colors, which are so pretty! Definitely neutral as well. Most people think blueish or teal colors are for boys but really when you put them on a girl (like you will see in the photos) they look just as great. My other favorite thing about these swaddles is how big they are you can use them for a long time, my 2 year old can probably use them still. Willow Beans has other blankets as well, I wish I got one of those to try out as well because they are adorable! Willow Beans is very price friendly as well. For 4 Bamboo swaddles it is only $37.00, that makes it $9.25 a swaddle, where else can you find swaddles for that price for great quality? NO WHERE! The washcloths are $18.99 for 6 of them, so $3 each for the softest thing I've ever felt lol. I'm not just saying this because I am reviewing a product, I'm seriously addicted to these things! The best place to find their products is on their website or amazon. I contacted them through Facebook and the owner is so absolutely  sweet! I 100% will recommend this company to everyone and anyone. These also make for great baby shower gifts, most new moms don't know much about swaddling, or swaddles, which I actually found out yesterday at a photo session. So this is a great way to get them acquainted and help them learn about the different kinds and types. So please give Willow Beans a follow on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/willowbeans. Visit their website to order at www.willowbeans.com or you can go to amazon and shop there, which is great for prime members www.amazon.com/willowbeans. I promise you that you will not be disappointed with any product you get from them or their customer service. A big thank you to Willow Beans for these amazing new wonders your have sent me, and I can't wait to work together again. And as always here are some photos for all of you.
-Kayla






No comments:

Post a Comment