influenster

Sunday, October 11, 2015

No Time for Dry Skin by Mom of 11 Kids

This baby butter is really amazing. It is extremely moisturizing and it is also all natural. The only thing I don't love about it is the smell. I wish it had a little lavender in it to make it smell a little better. But other than that its great! Especially right after a bath it makes their skin so smooth like when they were first born. My son has very sensitive skin and he had no problem with this product. neither do I. We both have to be very careful with the products we use and we were perfectly fine. This product is definitely something you can use for your whole family. Even my husband uses it from time to time because he has dry skin really bad on his hands. It is also great for a baby shower gift as well. I think that I will most definitely be getting this for my next friend who is having a baby. You can purchase it on amazon. And with amazon prime I think you get free shipping. Head on over there and make sure you give it a try. There are also products for moms and stretch marks as well.
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment