influenster

Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Unicorns Princess Crowns

This company makes the most amazing, beautiful crowns I have ever seen in my life! They are all hand made with jewels and seriously look like something you would see on a queen. All are made with love and perfection at its finest. I most definitely recommend this if you are looking for any kind of crown for any occasion, even a wedding. They are that beautiful. I want to wear one so bad! I feel like I'm obsessed with them because I couldn't wait to take photos of my niece in them. She looked stunning! You can get matching mommy and me sets, you can get them for newborns or adults. And I believe she makes them to order if you wanted as well. I am so impressed with these and can't wait to tell everyone about these crowns. Once you see the photos you will know why. The price range is $20-$55 but in my opinion they are worth more! That is how beautiful they are. You can see them all at her website at http://theunicornsprincess.bigcartel.com/ where you can also place your orders. Also make sure you follow her company on instagram @theunicornsprincess I promise you will be in awe when you see them. I want another one so bad lol! I cant wait until my hubby and  I have our actual wedding because I will most definitely be getting one for my special day. Probably the most expensive one yet lol! Thank you so much to The Unicorns Princess for surprising me with such beauty. I'm still in awe over them and I don't think that will go away. Now get ready to see my princess.
-Kayla






No comments:

Post a Comment