influenster

Monday, August 10, 2015

Handmade Moccs by My Beautiful Little Shop

So recently my son has been obsessed with wearing moccasins, which I am 100% okay with because they are great for their growing little feet. I had the pleasure of working with one of the best handmade moccasin companies there is, My Beautiful Little Shop. As soon as I opened the package I could see how much pride she takes in her work, because they were FLAWLESS! As you can see in these photos.

They are perfect! You really can tell the difference between the handmade moccs, not that I am complaining about any other made moccs, but you can really tell the difference. The leather and durability is so much stronger. My son absolutely loves these two new pairs. And for being handmade they are not extremely pricey either, they are definitely on the affordable side. I found her shop on instagram and instantly fell in love. The owner has been so kind and responds very quickly. It truly has been an honor getting to work with her. The moccs at her shop start around $35.00. There are a TON of different varieties for boys and girls, and I will say I totally want some of the girl ones! I definitely think everyone needs to go now and buy a pair of these moccs asap! I've never seen a shop that actually has them with laces, those are my favorites. The beautiful tan color matches with everything, as you will see in the photos I post at the end. To order a pair of these beauties you can visit her website mblittleshop.storenvy.com Once you get there you will see how beautiful not just the moccs are, but the website too. I greatly appreciate her hand making these moccs for my little man. you may also follow her on instagram @mybeautifulittleshop and hashtag all of your photos with her name as well as mine so I can see how many of you fell in love just like I did, my instagram as most of you should know is @piecesoflovephotography
Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy the photos of Lex in his moccs out here in beautiful California. I know there is a lot but I couldn't choose one!
-Kayla







No comments:

Post a Comment