influenster

Monday, August 10, 2015

LactaMed Simplicity™ Hands Free Pumping Bra Kit

The LactaMed Simplicity Hands Free Pumping Bra Kit is made for breastfeeding/pumping mamas. It holds your pump in place so that you can be mobile and not have to just sit in bed, on the couch, or wherever you normally pump. This is perfect for stay at home or working moms, if you have a private office to be able to sit and pump while you work. It is such an easy bra to use, they are made for one size fits most and that is so true with this. I am a really tiny person and was able to make it fit perfectly! There was a ton of extra leftover as well. Besides it being able to hold your pump, this bra kit is to help produce more milk by giving you free hands to massage while pumping, which also helps prevent mastitis. I like many women have had mastitis and it was TERRIBLE, so painful, and made me extremely sick to where I could barely take care of my son. But, with this bra it can easily be prevented. There are over 12 different colors, and works with all nursing bras. That is a HUGE plus. As if finding a good nursing bra isn't hard enough. This bra is very affordable and easily stored in any breast pump or diaper bag. I definitely will be using this when my next baby is born and will recommend it to any breastfeeding mama. I really wish I would have known about this with my son, it would have saved me so much time and I probably would have pumped a LOT more, because it really does make pumping easier. I also think this is a great gift for a baby shower, especially for new moms. Another thing I loved about it, which you will see in the photos, is that I was able to carry my son while wearing it and my pump, and when I did that the suction cups didn't move at all. I feel like that is almost unheard of, unless you are spending a ton of money to get one of those huge wraps to hold your pump. This is seriously so lightweight and easy. You can purchase yours straight from their website at www.lactamed.com or you may also purchase it on amazon. I highly suggest that you go buy yours today! They have two different choices, you can buy a one or a two pack so you have one for home and one for on the go. Here are some photos of me wearing it. Please excuse my no makeup face and messy hair ;)
-Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment