influenster

Monday, August 31, 2015

Chatty Cathy Crochets

First I'll start by saying how catchy is that name? Pretty cool right? She is the best crocheter (if that is even a word) that I have seen. These hats came our PERFECT! And her wrapping is sooo cute!



 I stumbled upon her shop on facebook, and she was working on these two new designs and made them for my son. As you all know he is 2 so that's why they aren't super tiny like for a newborn. She can make all kinds of different hats and other items. I will definitely be using her for all of my photography props that I need. If she's available of course! She has a special ending today for 25% off so run to her website and get that deal! Right now she is starting hats for football season, for any team you would like. They are awesome!! I wish I liked football so I could buy one, but I have no time to watch football. She is also making headbands. They are very cute as well. Her items start as low as $12.99 which is definitely affordable for almost all people. You can reach her by email at chattycathycrochets@gmail.com to place and order or visit her etsy shop at Chatty Cathy Crochets. Again I will most definitely be using her again for my photography needs and you should too. She also sent me a beautiful note thanking me for doing a review of her hats but in reality I am thanking her for making me these hats! So THANK YOU Cathy!! Now here are the photos of how these fit on my 2 year old, but you are not limited to this size. (Please excuse her personality, this kid is just too much sometimes)










No comments:

Post a Comment