influenster

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Taste of Fame Apparel Review

Taste of Fame Apparel has snapbacks (hats) and apparel for all ages. They sent me some super cute shirts that I loved on my son. We also took these with us to California so we could photograph him in the California mountains. Then one of the shirts I did here in my studio because the wording on it fit so perfect with the poses and the way the photos came out as you will see at the end as always. I will say that their shirts are great quality, I've washed them at least 3 times and they haven't faded at all. We went camping and the one he wore there got completely filthy and when I got home it was so easy to get all the stains out because the fabric is perfect. Their clothes are extremely affordable, with sale items starting at $9.99 and regular items starting around $17.99. Definitely in my budget and most others. And I love getting things on sale, everywhere I go I try to find a good deal and you can actually see that their sale items are just as good quality as the rest. One thing I also want to point out is that the owner sent me a personal note in the package that made me so happy. I love that I didn't just get a package in the mail but that I got a personal note which makes me feel like they take more pride in their company. Now I do not expect this from all companies nor am not saying I don't appreciate any other company, but I thought this was a nice gesture and I've gotten notes from a few companies which you will see in my future reviews. So anyways, to get your clothing now before their sale runs out you can reach them at tasteoffameapparel.bigcartel.com, you can get Lex's looks for $9.99 right now. Make sure you follow them on instagram as well @tasteoffameapparel and make sure to like them on facebook, they don't have many yet, I believe they just started the facebook site facebook.com/tasteoffameapparel. So hurry over and get these looks now! I absolutely love this company and am actually entering their Brand Enthusiast search because I love them so much. I hope you enjoy the photos of my little man, and no I couldn't just choose one or two! I LOVED THEM ALL!
-Kayla














No comments:

Post a Comment