influenster

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Finally a personal post

Okay everyone so im gonna tell you what's been going on in our lives lately. First of all my photography business is going great! I've been booked like crazy! So thank you to all of my wonderful clients. Can't wait to do the sneak peeks from today. My review blogging is also going great. I have probably about 15 items I need to get done right now, which is a little overwhelming but so worth it. I love getting to try products for Lex and show them all to you. We are still battling our infertility issues, which I am on medication for. I've unfortunately suffered through 5 miscarriages so getting pregnant isn't the problem, keeping the pregnancy is the problem. Until recently I would think I'm only 26 how could this happen to me so young?! And in reality I've gotten so much support from moms who have done this. So that's taken a lot of weight off my shoulders. If any of you want more information about the route we are taking please comment below and I'll answer anything you want to know. We haven't gotten to the point where we need IVF yet, and we're hoping it doesn't get to that point. So wish us some baby dust this month, we really need it!!! I would love to hear your stories if you have gone through this as well. As I  said sometimes I feel so alone. If you don't want everyone to read it you can email me at mylittlepiecesoflove@yahoo.com 
And tell your story there. Other than that Lex is doing great. He's a little lonely I feel because he doesn't really have anyone his age to be with, unfortunately he still hasn't seen his cousins. We miss them so much. I miss their cute little faces and how loving my niece was, and how smart my nephew was. It crushes my heart that our family is torn apart, which I think is why I'm wanting a second baby so bad, I don't want lex alone. I always think whether his cousins think about him. If they miss him? My nephews birthday is coming up and I don't even know if I should get a present. I really wish that I could see them. But as you all know the story I haven't gotten an apology for the threats so I guess it's going to be a long time before we see them. Anyways, Lex is starting to talk a lot more! He's speaking Spanish even. And completely understands it. Which is great im so happy about that. He is extremely smart. David and I are doing well, I think we could be doing better but I know I can be hard to deal with lol! But thank you all for following my blog and I hope that all of you mamas comment below or send me an email. I'd love to answer any questions. Thank you, and as always here is my photo of the week 
-Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment