influenster

Friday, September 4, 2015

Mamaway Ring Sling Baby Carrier

I got the Mamaway Ring Sling not to long ago and I absolutely love it. I also have an ergo which I love, but the ergo seems more restricting. When I carry Lex, my 2 year old son, it feels like he has a little more freedom and can move around a little more. At first it was a little complicated to get a hold of how to put it on and adjust it by myself, but after a few tries it was easy. I got the blue and white striped with red anchors on it, and I LOVE the print! It is so adorable! There are 15 different styles to choose from. I just saw the Mickey Mouse  print and wish I would have seen that when I ordered mine because it is so cute, and we go to Disney ALL THE TIME! This wrap can be used from newborn to 35lbs which is great because I still have a long time to use it with my little man, until we have another one. Which is hopefully soon :) I highly recommend this wrap because of the comfort and the fact that you can use it for so long. It doesn't hurt your back at all! This is a great gift for a baby shower, especially for moms who are new to babywearing. They are on sale now on amazon for $67.99, which seems high but if you think about the length of time you get to use it and the durability it really isn't that much. You can find it here here on amazon, that is the link for you. I would definitely run over and get it  while it is on sale. I also have a video on youtube on how to put it on, please don't judge how embarrassed I look! No but in all seriousness this is a must have on your baby list. I have another wrap I will be reviewing soon, but this is towards the top. The regular price is $95, so its a $30 discount right now. And with amazon  prime you  get free shipping. Here's me carrying my 25 pound 2 year old in it. By the way I love this photo, my hubby caught a good one of us.
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment