influenster

Monday, September 21, 2015

Funki Flamingo Baby Carrier Wrap

The Funki Flamingo Baby Wrap is extremely comfortable! I have tried other wraps similar, and this material is a lot better! The material is a lot tighter on my than the others I have tried which makes me feel like my baby is a lot safer, I'm not saying that I don't like other wraps, but of this type this is my new favorite. I actually felt like it was able to hold her without slipping. And the front carry I had her in she LOVED! I was able to get laundry done and all kinds of other house chores. And she wasn't stuck looking at my chest, she was able to check out everything I was doing which is a huge plus because babies get bored so easily, and when you need to get work done it is hard to do when you have an infant or toddler. I love the color as well. I love the dark grey color because it is neutral for a boy or girl. Also how cool is the name Funki Flamingo? I love it! Their customer service is great! I've had a great experience talking to the owner. And such a great experience with this carrier. I highly recommend them! Like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FunkiFlamingo, you may visit their website to take a look, and also see the tutorial video at www.funkiflamingo.com To place an order you can click on the link for amazon on their website or you can visit amazon at this link and place the order yourself http://www.amazon.com/funkiflamingo Right now you can get it for $33.99 on sale, regular price is $54.99 which is extremely affordable and a great price. The quality is seriously an amazing quality. Especially for that price. So thank you to Funki Flamingo for giving us a great quality wrap that is easy to use with great material. I can't wait to put my 2 year old in it.
And as always here are the lovely photos of me and my niece
-Kayla




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Baby wrap

    ReplyDelete