influenster

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Grandma's Lavender Bath Set and Happy Bum Cream review (best all natural products I've used)

Grandma's Lavender sent me a wonderful baby bath set that I am completely obsessed with. In the set you get the Baby Bath, which can be used for soap or added just for soothing purposes. The smell is absolutely amazing! It comes with Baby Bath Tea Bags which aid in soothing for night time bath time. It also comes with the Baby Butter, this baby butter is the softest cream/lotion like thing I have ever felt. I don't only use it for my son but also myself. It makes our skin SO soft. She also sent me the Happy Bum Cream which is my absolute favorite item out of the bunch. Now all of these products are made from completely natural ingredients, so a lot of people are skeptical about them working or not. Well here is your proof: my son had this rash/ dry skin down on his little booty and man parts, I even took him to the doctor and they told me to put hydrocortisone cream on it, didn't work. It wasn't extremely painful for him, but it just wouldn't go away, so as soon as I got the Bum Cream I put it on, and I swear within 2 uses the rash and the dry patches were almost completely gone. By the third time it was healed completely. I was so amazed and now that is the only thing I will be using for his rashes. He rarely gets them and normally the A&D ointment works but this time it didn't but that Happy Bum Cream is a life-saver and absolutely amazing! It's only $12.00 for a 4 ounce container, which is a great price considering how much you get. It may not sound like a lot, but it's a pretty big container. The gift set is $37.50 and is well worth the price. (it does not come with the happy bum cream). She also has products for after birth, for breastfeeding mothers, for fevers, a diapering set, and more. I highly recommend Grandma's Lavender for baby shower gifts. It's such an easy choice, or even a gift for mom right after birth. I wish more people would understand how good the natural products actually work and heal. Think about back in the day before we had any of these things filled with chemicals, we used natural herbs and flowers, and more to heal. I use essential oils all the time. I definitely plan on buying more from Grandma's Lavender. Maybe she will share her secrets with me ;) Of course I wont post photos of my son naked with the cream on, so I took photos of all of the product for you to see. Also, for the month of September a portion of all sales will be going to The Center for Women in Jackson, Michigan. They help women who are pregnant or have children under the age of two who are facing life challenges, so to me that is a great reason to order, besides how great the quality is. Please like  her facebook at Grandma's Lavender Facebook Page to read more about it. And visit her actual website to place an order at http://www.grandmaslavender.com/ Thank you so much Grandma's Lavender for one, providing the best natural products I've seen so far, and two, for helping pregnant women in need. For that I am very grateful. And as always thank you for the personalized note! I love getting those!!
-Kayla







No comments:

Post a Comment