influenster

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lil Belos Velos, LLC Infinity drool scarf with matching headband

Lil Belos Velos have the cutest headbands and infinity scarves ever! They send me one for my niece and she looks absolutely adorable! (you have to wait until the end to see her) She got the pink and teal anchor print and it is so pretty!
The material is extremely soft and silky, and when she wears it she loves it WAY more than a bib that is all hard and terrible fabric. I was very impressed with the packaging and how everything was sent to me. That's a big plus to me anyway, when a company has nice packaging instead of just getting a box in the mail. They have all different kinds of prints and will actually make you an order from facebook and put it on their  website so you can pay for it for special prints. I ordered a head band for myself and I wear it all the time which has caused an addiction for me. lol
I have been needing to order more but I've been so busy. They are extremely well priced for this kind of quality, headbands start at $8.00 and the drool scarves start at $12.50. You can find all of their fabrics on their facebook page, as well as order from it too. Their facebook site is https://www.facebook.com/lilbelovelos. If you would rather order from their regular website you are welcome to do so as well at http://lilbelovelos.com/. Head over there and get yours now, because when you see my little cutie in it you're gonna be in love! I will also post the other items I bought just so you can see the other options they have. Make sure you stop by and give their facebook a "like". By the way the scarves are unisex, not just for girls! So don't worry mamas there are boy options as well. Thank you again Lil Belos Velos for providing us with such soft, beautiful fabric instead of those darn old bibs. You're the best!!
-Kayla






No comments:

Post a Comment