influenster

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Legendary Minis Co. Rompers and more

I came across Legendary Minis on Instagram and instantly fell in love! Her rompers are so amazing that I literally got I think 7 of them. All different characters and prints. My son loves them and is extremely comfortable in them. I believe she makes them out of t-shirts, which I love because instead of them going to waste I would much rather have them used as these awesome rompers. You all know me I'm all about recycling and upcycling items etc. And the fact that Lex loves them makes me love them even more. She definitely has true talent and it shows in her work. I just started sewing myself and I hope that one day I can make items this great. The prices are most definitely affordable as well ranging from $13-$30ish dollars depending on the romper. Most of these were sold on her sale page which you can reach on instagram @legendaryminisco.sale. She does have a regular website with different kinds of clothes and rompers, dresses, skirts etc. That website is www.legendaryminisco.com and to see some of the items you can visit her instagram @legendaryminis.co I promise you will not be disappointed. She ships usually within the first 2-3 days for the sale site, which is awesome because I got mine within a week. And I had a bunch of them. Make sure you go give her pages some likes and make some orders. I highly recommend this company. Thank you so much for being so sweet and giving us the best rompers we've seen so far and hopefully one day I can become as good as you. You honestly inspired me to go out there and get my sewing machine, which is something I've been really wanting to do, but never thought I would be able to sew, and now look at me I have done it! Thanks again mama! And as always here's some photos of Lex wearing this super awesome romper that will definitely make you laugh.
-Kayla





No comments:

Post a Comment