influenster

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Little Panda Treasures Clothing

I found Little Panda Treasures going through my instagram feed and omg they have the cutest clothes ever! I got Lex a pair of their harem shorts and a t-shirt that says "MAMAS LITTLE PANDA" which I thought was absolutely adorable! When I got them I was greatly impressed with the quality. The shorts fit him perfectly, and the shirt is great as well, and he looks absolutely adorable in both of them. I had to get the shirt to match because it was just too cute not to. They also have super cute rompers for girls and dresses, and a ton of items on their Etsy shop. Which you can see here https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittlePandaTreasures Everything is well priced and very affordable. I love when I can get a great deal on something I love for Lex. And if you follow their instagram @littlepandatreasures you may catch a deal here and there. It is so inspiring to see all these moms working so hard and making such great quality items. I love to shop small businesses more than a big store. It makes me feel so much better giving my money to companies like this who work hard for their money.  And I know that everything is made with love and to perfection and I won't have to return anything. You can also find teething necklaces and sets for babies on their etsy shop. Thank you so much Little Panda Treasures for the great quality, the great service and for giving my son something so comfortable that he enjoys wearing. Everyone make sure you give them some likes on instagram and place your orders asap!
-Kayla




No comments:

Post a Comment