influenster

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lucky Brush Toothbrushes

Lucky Brush Toothbrushes are so AWESOME!!!
The packaging is super cute! And the round handle makes it so easy for kids to hold it any way to be able to brush. I've never seen Lex so excited about brushing his teeth until we got these. They seriously do the trick. Before these I would have to practically make him brush his teeth, and now its like he loves doing it. Which I am so grateful for, we definitely don't want him to have a bunch of cavities and want him to have great dental hygiene. Another wonderful thing about Lucky Brushes are they can be used as teething toys, in the photo above it may look like the plastic is hard, but it is actually rubber so it bends all kinds of ways and is a nice soft rubber for babies to chew on. I have my 4 month old niece that I babysit during the week and she loves chewing on this, she still learning to grab so it only lasts for a few seconds but she still loves it. I am seriously so happy that we finally found something that we can use to get Lex to brush his teeth without a fight. We have bought every character toothbrush and toothpaste you can think of and its like no way I'm not brushing. But it has completely changed now. So thank you Lucky Brush for giving us such an awesome toothbrush for my little guy. We as parents definitely appreciate it. Right now there is a free shipping code: brush15 which you should definitely take advantage of because shipping is what always gets us, am I right? They are normally $5.95 but on sale right now for $3.99. That's an amazing deal! Visit their Facebook and give them some likes at https://www.facebook.com/luckybrushes and you can go to their website to order at www.luckybrushes.com. Seriously take advantage of this deal because you will NOT be disappointed. They are amazing, I wish they were made for adults lol! As always, here's some photos of Lex using his Lucky Brush. As you can see he is holding it all different ways.
-Kayla






No comments:

Post a Comment