influenster

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Diddiboo pacifier clips

I love the Diddiboo Pacifier Clips. They seriously work better than any clip I've used before. The way the clip is made is unique so that way it isn't easily able to come off of a shirt or bib, or whatever you have it clipped on. They come in a 3 pack for about $12 which is a steal! I think they are great baby shower gifts, especially with the cute prints on them. I adore the one with the owls. I love owls. They fit on every pacifier I have tried and I love that. They don't fall off easily either. I tried so many different clips with my son. And I have finally found one that works. I will definitely be purchasing more with our next baby, because I cannot even count how many pacifiers we have lost then had to buy again. I would say a million. So go visit amazon and get yours now. I recommend every new parent buys a pack of these. Trust me you will need them.
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment