influenster

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Curiosity Pack

The Curiosity Pack is the coolest thing ever! It is designed to definitely pushes your kids to learn and use their imagination. I love things like this because I feel like every day babies, toddlers, and children are learning something new, and when you give them tools to learn something; imagine the possibilities in what they will be able to do! My son is very curious already, he is always trying to figure out how things are put together, how to take things apart, how things work etc. so this was perfect for him. He tore right into the box, when I see that it makes my eyes light up because I know he likes it. There was a book that was a little over his age I think but other than that everything was perfect. The only reason I say over his age is because my son is learning Spanish and English at the same time so he doesn't talk as much as a 2 year old learning one language would, so it might be hard for him to understand it. I loved that it came with the plastic thing to draw on with a washable dry erase marker for kids, so he can draw and erase when he is done. I didn't even know they made those! We got the Curiosity Pack for letters, but they do have one that you can customize which is really cool. I think this is something teachers can even buy and use in their classes. Maybe even homeschooling parents. I'm extremely happy that we found the Curiosity Pack because at this age building up their imagination is an extremely important thing that all parents need to know. You can go like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/curiosityforever or you can visit their website to order http://www.curiositypack.com where you can order a variety of different options. Thank you so much Curiosity Pack! Lex and I love playing with everything!
-Kayla







1 comment: