influenster

Monday, October 12, 2015

Ryleigh&Co: head wraps, scarves, bibdanas

Ryleigh&Co is absolutely amazing! First let me say that this mama is awesome! Her and I have kept in contact and she has been such a great person and inspiration. Her work truly shows it too. I am absolutely in LOVE with her head wraps. I seriously wear one almost every day. She made my son these awesome scarves. One with a fox, which she must have read my mind because right now I'm loving foxes almost as much as I love owls! And this antler print that is super cool too. I took him to this beautiful park we have here in Florida and got so many cute photos of him in all of them. She even sent us a matching head turban and bibdana that are white with dark blue anchors on them. Another one of my favorite prints. I did take a photo of us wearing them together but it didn't come out the greatest, but I'll post it anyway. Her customer service is perfect I highly recommend that all mamas with little boys get this antler print scarf. It is so adorable and will match with almost anything. You can dress it up or down and it still looks good. Her prices are extremely affordable with the scarves starting at $15 for kids. That's a great price for how well these are made. Get your antler print now before they sell out because seriously when you see how awesome it is you're gonna want one now. I want a head wrap in the print now! I'm so tempted to order one! You can visit her etsy shop to check everything out at https://www.etsy.com/shop/RyleighxCo you can also visit her on instagram at @ryleighandco make sure you follow her so you can see her deals and new prints. You don't want to miss out. I am so happy I got connected with her and her shop. Thank you so much mama! You seriously are the best!!
-Kayla
P.S. I am the luckiest mama in the world to have this little guy as my son. His smile brightens up the worst of my days.














No comments:

Post a Comment