influenster

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Baby Moccasins by Summersault Kids

Summersault Kids has some of the best moccasins for babies and toddlers starting at just $15! They are great quality and my son absolutely loves wearing moccs. They have a great variety of colors and designs. I, as most people don't have money to spend $60+ on a pair of shoes  for my son, but for this price I can buy him 4 pairs! They match with everything with all of the different colors, they are easy to put on, which for me is a HUGE plus because my son is a wiggleworm when it comes to putting shoes on. I will say that out of all of his shoes he loves these moccs the best. He actually took a nap in them, because HE wanted to. So that should tell you that they are extremely comfortable as well. I highly recommend Summersault Kids' moccasins for babies of all ages and even toddlers. The soft sole on moccasins are great for your child's foot growth and can also help the arch in their foot, most shoes are pretty flat, so I love that my son can move his feet around so easily in them. You can check out their website at summersaultkids.com to purchase yours now, they have a great clearance going on right now where you can find them at $12. Hurry and get yours now! Here are some photos of their Strawberry Moccasins on my son, as you will see he loved them. Also, look at their packaging, how pretty is it!?
-Kayla




No comments:

Post a Comment