influenster

Saturday, July 18, 2015

does anyone ever feel like work is making your child feel neglected?

So lately I have been so busy editing photos and selling Jamberry that I feel like my little man isnt getting enough attention. I feel so terrible! He's definitely been acting out an I can see it. So today I am taking the day off from all work to be with him. We're going to disney and we are getting out of the house. I feel so bad because I know he wants to play and I'm so busy that sometimes I dont even notice. I know he has a great life but I know he  needs more mommy time. I have to give him more mommy time! I feel terrible! does anyone else ever feel like this? Am I the only one? Sometimes I regret working 3 jobs because it takes away my time from him and he is only going to be 2 once! So we are off to the happiest place on earth.....right... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment