influenster

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Starting to become a review blogger

Along with being a photographer and stay at home mama, wife, and blogger, I want to start being a review blogger. I have reached out to some shops and got good responses then, also got ignored. Which im sure is part of the process. Everyone has to start somewhere and I'm hoping that everything works out. I think it would be so fun to try new things for my son or myself but mostly my son. I know I have a lot on my plate already but after seeing some friends do it I know i can too. What do you guys think? Should I venture that way? I'm loving reaching out to different companies to see how it all works out. I'm hoping that the ones who have committed keep their word. Now yesterday, I had my first wedding session. I LOVED it, I had so much fun and  I can't wait to start editing it. It is one of my favorite things to photograph along with births. I love that they choose me to be a part of their most important days. And!! A family from Canada is coming to Florida and having me take their photos! Im so flattered and excited that they want me to do them. I feel so great doing all of this stuff especially with everything I had been going through. I'm keeping busy and staying happy. My little boy is amazing, my hubby is the best hubby anyone could ask for, I'm just so blessed. This week I want everyone to take a step back and see how much your family means to you and how important they are. These weekend I'm taking another step toward normalizing breastfeeding and doing a group photo of about ten women with their babies or all ages nursing them in public at a park. I'm super excited about this session as well. So to end the night I'll show you two little sneak peeks of the wedding. And wish me luck with all of the shops I am trying to work with! Good night 
-Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment