influenster

Saturday, July 4, 2015

be positive

Do you ever feel like maybe you weren't meant to be a wife or a mom? We all have those days right? Or is it just me? I know I've definitely fallen behind in my blogging, for those of you who even read it, if there are any lol. Some days are just really hard. I didnt think that becoming a photographer would change my life this much. Now I'm always so busy catching up on editing that I have to catch myself sometimes and say STOP you need to play and spend time with your son. I know that I really need to cherish the time I have with him. It feels like he was just born yesterday and now he is 2 and trying to speak in sentences, and in spanish! Its so crazy and overwhelming in a good way. I really just wish he had some kids his age to play with. He had cousins  but unfortunately their parents chose to go a different route. And I;m totally freaked out by daycares after seeing all the posts on facebook about child abuse and stuff like that. I seriously need to find someone to have mommy and baby dates with. My husband works all day everyday it feels like, and when hes off it seems like we dont even acknowledge one another at times. Marriage isn't easy either. I think its even harder than parenting. But I do feel like I need to start looking at things in a more positive way. I did a lot of thinking last night (i started this blog before bed) and I realized that if I keep thinking negatively then my life is  going to be a negative life. So from here on out I'm going to be more positive. So Everyone else who is always in a negative mood, change with me! become more of a positive person, for your family, friends and yourself. I promise it will make a difference.its hard juggling wife, mom, and photographer but its worth doing everything i love. REMEMBER to start following me on twitter as well: mypiecesoflove. and my facebook: www.facebook.com/mylittlepiecesoflove
-Kayla
here is my photo of the week and one of my favorites, actually ill post two. one of my little man too.


No comments:

Post a Comment