influenster

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review blogging, Motherhood, Photography, and ask me some questions! :)

So I am finally getting a start to becoming a review blogger! How exciting is that!? I get to review from about 6 different companies right now, but I will keep them a secret until everything comes in the mail. It's so exciting! I know it will be a lot of work and I know I can handle it. Blogging is a way for me to release all of my emotions for my readers and now I get to also have fun with it. I know I dont have a thousand posts yet but I will get there someday. One of the companies I am so excited about I can't wait to receive the item, you will all get to see the photos of my son in them! So I hope everyone is ready for my little man to blow up your feed ;) I really need all of you to start following me on twitter and help me get my name out there, I would greatly appreciate it. @mypiecesoflove is my twitter name. I only have 12 followers at the moment and I really need some more. I want to start having comments/questions that I can answer for my readers. As you all know my blog is also about being a stay at home/working mama, a wife, a photographer, and everyday life. So if any of you have questions for me please post it in the comments and I will answer it as soon as I see it. Whether it's about being a mom, wife, photographer, blogger or anything else I am more than willing to answer. There is one thing I wanted to talk about in this blog, about the restaurant owner kicking the family out because their baby was crying. That is absolutely crazy to me, two year olds cannot express their emotions correctly. If they can't do something their first reaction is going to be anger/crying because they are still learning how to control those emotions. That's why us as parents need to help them in that aspect of life. We need to teach them how to react for certain situations. Otherwise we are setting them up for failure and teaching them that it is okay to sit there and cry for an hour. Besides that, what if that child had some kind of  mental or physical issue that caused for the child to cry like that? The owner doesn't know so to ask them to leave in my opinion is completely unacceptable. I am a mother and my son has on occasion cried and acted out for no reason but I'm not going to leave wherever I am for it, I'm going to soothe him and help him through whatever the issue is and teach him how to get through it. Those of you who read my blogs you know that I am more of a gentle and natural parenting mom and I would be so upset if this happened to me and my heart goes out to that family. My Jamberry business is going well, anyone who wants to work from home and have nice nails at the same time let me know. We can start you with a facebook party to earn rewards then we can get you to earn money for it! I absolutely love it! I've tried selling other things before and I really just didn't like any of them or have the passion like I do for Jamberry! Okay everyone, I have to get back to editing. PLEASE post any questions or anything for me, I'd love to answer and I'd love to get more twitter followers and instagram followers @piecesoflovephotgraphy. Also! Once I hit 700 followers on my photography page I am giving away a free session! So share with your family and friends and enter the contest! Here is my photo for the week.
-Kayla

2 comments:

  1. How awesome that you're able to start blogging like you've wanted too! I can't wait to see pictures of your adorable little guy, and I can't wait to read your reviews - I'm always in the market for good baby products (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted a review about an awesome stroller organizer! Thank you, you'll definitely be seeing more of him :)

      Delete