influenster

Thursday, July 16, 2015

I'm such a slacker!

I know, I know, I've been slacking a little bit on my blogging, but I am back in action! Wanna hear whats new? Well, hubby and I are trying for baby #2, those of you that know me personally know that this isn't easy for us. I have unfortunately suffered multiple miscarriages so my doctor is putting me on a series of medications that will hopefully help the process. We have our fingers crossed that it'll work the first time. Second, I have also started selling Jamberry, which is so AWESOME!! I LOVE THEM!! I used to never do my nails because I've always been too lazy to redo them, and take the polish off. But this is so much easier especially with how busy I am. And I've actually been able to do pretty well in my first month! Photography has been great as always as well. I have another beach mini coming up in two weeks that I'm happy for because I'm doing sunset this time. Sunrise was way too hot and too many people. Plus the lighting is so much nicer at sunset. Third, I'm dealing with the terrible twos of my little man. The tantrums are starting! HELP ME! lol he is seriously all over the place. I took him to Disney and he met Rapunzel and she loved him, she was so happy to be around him it was hilarious. I am definitely blessed with such a great little boy. I love that monster so much. I am starting blog reviews as well. I have a few companies that are sending me some items and I cant wait to get them! you are all going to love them! I'm definitely excited foo the specially made moccasins we are getting. You will all see them soon. Last weekend I did a normalize breastfeeding session (unfortunately we had a lot of cancellations at the last minute) and the photos are absolutely beautiful! the babies that came were absolutely adorable as well! I want to thank the mamas that did come out and help me show the world how important breastfeeding means to me. One of the moms had difficulties just like I did but I am so glad that she is continuing like I did. It isn't always an easy road. So since that was my favorite part of the week I will post that photo as I always post a photo at the end. I hope we get some more followers soon. Follow me on twitter @mypiecesoflove thank you all!-Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment